Collins French-English English-French
Dictionary(CD-ROM for PC)
Click here to see a sample screen.
- This CD has the contents of the Collins Robert Unabridged French English Dictionary. Copyright 2006
- Over 350,000 references
- Fully installs to your hard disk drive so you can refer to this dictionary any time without a need for the CD.
- pronunciation of 75,000 words (65,000 English 10,000 French - all the difficult words)
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Customizable display
- Hypertext links between every entry "Explorer" feature guides you through complex entries
- Launch from any working document (word processor, web page,...)
- 3 indexes give instant access to:
- 7,400 idioms and proverbs
- 30,000 compounds (pomme de pin, jet lag)
- 300 notes for culturally important words (service militare)
- Fully revised and updated, with thousands of new words – alcopop, cyberpet, home page, loyalty card, windfall tax, clochardisation, écotaxe, looké, maltraitance, transgénique
For PCs only:
4mb minimum, 128MB full text without sound files, 558MB with sound files. Works on Windows 7 - Based on report from customer.